Savage 10 TH XP 243 NIKON
Savage 10/110 Trophy Hunter XP 243 Win w/ Nikon Scope #19716
- Series: Package
- AccuTrigger: Yes
- AccuStock: No
- Magazine: Detachable box
- Stock material: Wood
- Barrel material: Carbon Steel
- Stock finish: Satin
- Barrel finish: Matte
- Stock color: Natural
- Barrel color: Black
- Sights: Nikon 3-9x40 BDC Reticle
243 WIN Specs:
- Caliber:243 WIN
- Rate of Twist:9.25
- Weight:8.3 lbs
- Overall Length:41.5"
- Barrel Length:22"
- Ammo Capacity:4
Online Firearm Purchase Guidelines
You can now order firearms online! The firearm can be picked up at MDHA State HQ or shipped to an FFL of your choosing. Only the person whose name appears on the order will be allowed to take possession of the firearm and transfer will take place only after all applicable requirements (background check, etc) are completed. It is the customer’s responsibility to follow all Federal, State, & Local Laws concerning the sale and ownership of all firearms.
Placing an Order
Browse our available firearms. Once you have located your firearm(s), click the Order Online button.
Review and agree to the Online Firearm Ordering Agreement Complete checkout.
Please remember that you will be responsible for any additional fees (i.e. background check fee) at the time of pick up.
Please allow 2-3 business days for handguns to be delivered and 4-5 business days for long guns. All items in your order will ship to the same store. You will be sent an email notification when the firearm(s) is ready for pick-up and a separate email once non-firearm items are available for pick up.
1.) Payment: The firearm must be paid for using a Credit Card under the name of the purchaser and must be picked up by the purchaser with a valid photo identification.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We cannot ship firearms to anyone who does not furnish us with an FFL. This means that you must find a licensed dealer in your area to receive a firearm from us. Arrange a Firearm Transfer with the dealer. Any gun store or dealership has an FFL license; pawn shops and collectors may also have them. Your dealer may charge you for the Firearm Transfer, which is completely between you and your dealer. To do this you will give the dealer our address. They will either mail or fax us their license or they give you a copy to mail. Our contact information is:
Minnesota Deer Hunters Association
460 Peterson Rd
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
(218) 327-1349 Fax
To Ensure a Quick Turnaround:
- Write your Name, the Gun, and the Order Number on anything you send us.
- If you intend to pay by credit card, let us know in your email.
- We try to ship everything within 24-48 hours of receiving payment. In some circumstances it could take up to five days.
- Shipping is $18 for all items.
- Handguns will be shipped SpeeDee (within MN).
- Long guns are shipped via SpeeDee (within MN).
- Shipping to another state is extra. Please call for a quote.
- Shipping to Licensed FFL Only.
- Or Local Pickup.
- Visa, MC, American Express, and Discover are accepted with no upcharge and all credit card orders will be processed.
- Personal checks will be accepted, but only when picked up at MDHA Office.
- Sales Tax will be added on to final price of the Firearm.
- Unless noted otherwise, the guns we sell are BRAND NEW IN BOX and HAVE FULL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTIES. We do not warranty the guns ourselves. Any firearms that are found to have a defect must be returned to the factory. We will deal with each situation as it arises to ensure that the customer has the necessary information to get the problem resolved with the factory.
- All photos are file photos unless otherwise noted. If you have a question about a photo please email or give us a call. We do NOT play the wood game over the internet. All of our firearms stay sealed in the factory boxes in our warehouse. We do not take pictures and disturb the factory packaging for any reason. You get the item the same way we get the item.
- Once you complete transfer with your dealer the firearm is used and no returns will be authorized. No exceptions.
- We ensure that each item is in stock at the time of listing. However, we have a showroom as well. Please email or give us a call (218-999-4617)to verify that the item is in stock and ready to ship.
- Local pickup is available. However, as we do have a full line shopour inventory levels do fluctuate. Please email or give us a call to set up a time to pick up your item.