MDHA Forkhorn Camps
Weeklong day and overnight camps! MDHA Collaborates with Environmental Learning Centers and YMCA to offer hands-on training for your future hunters and outdoors people. Three levels of Camp Training include Firearm Safety – Bow Hunter Safety – Advanced Hunter Safety for youth ages 11-17!
Forkhorn Camp FAQ
To qualify for an MDHA scholarship the child or an immediate family member (parent, grandparent or guardian) must be a current member of the Minnesota Deer Hunters Association. Further requirement dependent on your local chapter. If you are not a member click HERE to sign up today. Membership does not guarantee a scholarship. If you are a MDHA member, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL CHAPTER for a scholarship application.
Your local chapter is located on the front of your membership card. If you do not have your membership card, feel free to call the MDHA State Office at 800-450-3337.Find Your Chapter
To apply today click HERE, or contact the state office at 218-327-1103
- Three Rivers Park District
- Deep Portage Conservation Reserve, Hackensack, MN
- Eagle Bluff Learning Center, Lanesboro, MN
- Kiwanis Boy Scout Camp Northern Star
- Laurentian Environmental Center Britt, MN
- Long Lake Conservation Center, Palisade, MN
- Prairie Woods Environmental Center Spicer, MN
- YMCA Camp Christmas Tree, Minnetrista, MN
- YMCA Camp Streefland, Lakeville, MN
- YMCA Camp Heritage Lino Lakes, MN